Excel Programming & VBA Programming
Our team of Microsoft Excel programmers, who are power users of Excel, have developed spreadsheet solutions from simple Excel sheets with formulae to complex Excel applications with database integration & sophisticated coding in VBA.
- Designing custom spreadsheets for daily business needs in business planning, accounting, operations management, sales order processing, invoicing, estimations and other such functions with simple to advanced Excel formulas and functions.
- Database integrated Excel dashboards for Executives to review business performance.
- Excel business plans, financial & business models with configurable variables that may be modified to analyze different scenarios.
- Data organization - manipulation of large volumes of text format or unstructured data formats through complex excel formulas and text manipulation functions to construct structured databases.
- Statistical Modeling to help make effective decisions based on standardized rules which auto generate reports & triggers alerts when new data is fed-in. These reports were designed to monitor trends and alert the management of abnormal variations, statistically established by the data.
- Standardized spreadsheet templates for routine analysis and checks- A-B testing, Pivot tables, Data tables, Charts & Graphs, Sales forecasts, Cash flow projections.
- Forecasting systems for prediction of sales, inventory, visitors etc using statistical prediction methods.
- Data conversion into MS Excel using automated tools & techniques to (all versions including Excel 97, MS Excel 2000, Excel 2002, Microsoft Excel 2003, MS Excel 2007) or any specified format from other application formats (old and new) including Microsoft Access, dBase, QuattroPro, Lotus 123, delimited text formats.
- Powerful single interface solutions that can help combine functionalities across multiple office applications. For instance, writing excel macros that can process data stored in an excel file and email it in a specified format through MS Outlook or even automatically generate PowerPoint slides out of processed information.
- Generating market intelligence reports from raw field data with visually enhanced reports with graphical representations in tables, charts and graphs.
- Business forms in Excel for calculation intensive forms such as Sales Orders, Purchase Orders and Project Estimates.
- Automated data scraping from specific websites (like stock quotes) and generating alerts/action items.
- Macro-driven form filling applications to post data from local database or spreadsheet to online forms.
Request for Quote / Information - please fill this form to request quote or to ask for information.