Data Feeds Management
Every online retailer has to interface with a plethora of third party service providers in the online retail ecosystem. Interaction with third party service providers is largely done through data feeds and InteleANTs offers services to support various aspects of Data Feeds Management.
InteleANTs offers the Data Feeds Management services to make integration of eCommerce sites with these third party sites easier. We have the experience of managing feeds for the following:
- eCommerce platforms such as Volusion, BigCommerce, Yahoo Merchant, Optimum Return, and ProStores
- Online market places like Amazon, eBay, and Buy.com
- Site search services such as Omniture, Nextopia
- Shopping comparison engines: Pricegrabber, Nextag, Shopping, Google Product Search
- Performance marketing / affiliate marketing like Commission Junction, Linkshare, Share A Sale
Our data feeds management service includes:
- Analyzing product category structure and mapping it to the service providers' taxonomy & structure
- Developing systems for generating and submitting the feeds. We have the experience of developing and maintaining backend systems which run to a schedule and can be configured by users through a browser based user interface.
- Analyze the performance of the channels where feeds are sent to evaluate opportunities for improvement
- Optimizing the feeds for improving ROI
Request for Quote / Information - please fill this form to request quote or to ask for information.
We manage the submission & optimization of data feeds to Nextag, Price Grabber & Shopping for an online retailer. Besides submitting the feeds directly from the client's system, we also align the feeds to the promotions that are available and include appropriate marketing messages in the feeds. We also monitor the performance of the feeds regularly and tweak the feeds, adjust the bids where possible and include / exclude products from feeds based on performance.
We support several Magento Commerce websites and have established a system to integrate the sites to Amazon. Product database & inventory changes are submitted to Amazon and orders from Amazon are inserted to Magento order tables.
We have clients sending feeds to many shopping comparison engines. We have developed & automated systems to submit feeds directly from client's database or through our systems for the following sites - Amazon, BazaarVoice, Become, BizRate, Bridaluxe, BuyersEdge, Commision Junction, Digital Performance, Ebay, Froogle / Google Product Search, Like, LinkShare, MSN/Bing, MySimon, Nextag, Nextopia, Omniture Site Search, Optimum Return, PepperJam, PriceGrabber, PriceScan, Pronto, ShareASale, Shop.com, ShopMania, Shopping, ShopToIt, SingleFeed, Smarter, SortPrice, TheFind & Yahoo Stores