Website analytics helps you track & measure the performance of your marketing efforts, evaluate the effectiveness of the website content & promotions, identify problems in the website production & assess what clicks with your customers. Website analytics is complex and involves large datasets with a high number of variables and small businesses often neglect analytics and miss out on a huge opportunity to improve their business overall.
InteleANTS helps small businesses with website analytics services to provide analysis & actionable insights on:
- Traffic analysis - Source of traffic, cost of generation of traffic & the quality of the traffic measured by conversion to leads or sales
- Content analysis - Which pages/content are getting the traffic & how they convert, which pages they exit from and potential reasons for exit without desirable action
- Path analysis - the various paths that visitors take through the website
- Bounce analysis - what campaigns, keywords have high bounce rates, possible reasons for such bounces and ways to optimize marketing spend by controlling bounce rates
- Sales funnel & Cart abandonment analysis - profile the sales funnel and discover reasons for abandoning shopping cart
- Product affinity analysis - analyze shopping carts and orders to identify product affinities to develop appropriate cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Customer profiling & Segmentation to develop better communication strategies and to improve marketing campaigns
- Multivariate analysis to test & identify the impact of different aspects of your website, promotions and campaigns
We can help you right from the stage of setting up of Analytics software & provide ongoing support with website analytics. We have experience with Google Analytics, Omniture, Lyris HQ, HitBox and Piwik, an opensource analytics tool that can be hosted on your site.
Request for Quote / Information - please fill this form to request quote or to ask for information.
You may also want to check these: Website Development | Website Administration | PPC Management | Search Engine Optimization | Affiliate Management | Sales Reports & Analysis | Online Reputation Management | Data Feeds Management | Small Business Analytics