We help our small business clients with graphic artwork in the design, creation and production of website designs, banners, newsletters, logos, icons, displays, charts, tent cards, promotional materials, and other such artwork. With our knowledge of graphic software packages, skill in creating websites, visual materials & presentations, and knowledge of best practices in website & print production, we are well equipped to meet all your graphic design requirements.
Our graphic designers have a good understanding of the principles and techniques of graphic design, production and communication theory including a basic understanding of marketing and promotional concepts. We have licensed copies of popular software such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, QuarkXPress, Page Maker, PowerPoint and have the necessary computer hardware systems and peripheral equipment including digital cameras & scanners.
We always provide original designs and are aware of basic copyright laws applicable to design work and creative properties.
Our designers have specialist qualifications in graphic design or industrial design or visual communication and know proper English usage, spelling, grammar, punctuation, vocabulary, and sentence structure and are trained to do:
- Apply creativity in preparing a wide variety of graphic artwork
- Effectively plan, design, layout, and create visual elements for websites, newsletters, brochures, reports, and other documents
- Creatively translate communication into an artistic design
- Use interactive technologies and to create new methods for combining software and graphic packages to address communication and visual product goals
- Plan, coordinate, organize, and direct multiple graphic art communications projects simultaneously
- Recommend methods of visual presentations
- Research and prepare specifications and costs estimates for graphic design, colors, materials and presentations
- Remain abreast of innovative materials, methods, and techniques as related to graphic design
We handle both one-off projects as well as provide ongoing support. We may allocate dedicated resource teams for clients requiring on-going support.
For one-off projects, the typical process flow is:
- Creative brief - InteleANTS receives brief on the mandate from you
- Mockups - Develop mock-ups/ prototypes based on the design brief
- Feedback and iteration - Receive feedback and request-for-changes / corrections
- Approval - Provide several revisions till the final design is approved by you
- Production - The designs are then sent for production.
Request for Quote / Information - please fill this form to request quote or to ask for information.
We had designed an ebook for a consulting company using appropriate color scheme for branding with a professional, attractive cover page.
We designed a professioanl logo for a Capital Advisors company for printed visiting cards.
We designed a flash banner for the website of a software products. The client later wanted to make the banner dynamic with frequent changes. We developed flash action scripts to allow the client to control the banner content by uploading / removing images to a specific folder without having to contact us every time they wanted a change.
We designed a brochure for the email marketing campaign of a self-help professional.